Bir is a village located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh and is rightfully considered the heaven for Paragliding. The para glider is launched from Billing, 18 km north of Bir, and one glides down from Billing to the Landing Site at Bir. You can enjoy camping & paragliding at Bir.
Package Inclusions :
- Transfers from Delhi by Volvo
- Pick up & Drop from Bus Stop
- Accommodation at Camps
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers by Private Taxi
- Leave Delhi at around 6pm for an overnight drive to Bir. Assembly Point: ISBT Kashmere Gate, New Delhi
- Arrive Bir and check in to your bell tents at Camp oak view, a beautiful campsite in the forest of Oak, Rhododendron and fresh plantation of Devdara all around.Its time to get freshen up.
- We will now explore the town on Mountain bikes starting with the breath taking views of PalpungSherabling monastery, Bhattu and nearby areas. (We can provide you Mountain Bikes at some extra cost to explore this place. If you do not opt for Mountain Biking, you can chill and laze around at the camp site)
- Arrive back at the campsite and Relax for a while and begin with a short hike near camp site to the sunset point. We will watch the sun go down and see the changing colors of sky.
- After a tiring Activity, will set up the mood with a bonfire and some light music
- Dinner and overnight at camp oak view.
- After breakfast, its time to pump up your adrenaline!
- Arrive Billing, Relax for a while and have lunch.
- Spread your wings and enjoy a 20 - 30 minutes long tandem paragliding session. Glide through beautiful valleys with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks.
- You will land in Bir.You can explore the amazing cafes and monastries around the little town on foot.
- Board the Jeeps for a drive to the bus stop where you will board the bus for an overnight drive to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi early in the morning with memories to cherish for a life time.