MESMERIZING COORG & OOTY
Nature’s beautiful trinity in South India! A journey that combines the heavenly hill stations of Ooty Coorg with the cultural yet contemporary vibe of Mysore city. Watch stunning landscapes unfold at the Nilgiri ranges and experience grandeur & opulence at the cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore.
Accommodation on twin sharing basis
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT BANGALORE - COORG (250 KMS / APPROX 5.5 HOURS)
- Greet and meet on arrival at Bangalore airport and proceed to Coorg, arrival at Coorg, check in hotel, refresh and rest of the day free for leisure, overnight at Coorg
- Coorg After breakfast proceed to sightseeing including, Abbey falls, Rajas Seat(Only sunrise and sunset). Overnight at Coorg
- Coorg -Ooty (250 kms / approx 6 hours) After breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Ooty, arrival at Ooty, check in hotel, refresh and rest of the day free for leisure, Overnight at Ooty
DAY 4: OOTY AND COONOOR
- After breakfast proceed to visit full day sightseeing of includes, Botanical Garden, Doddabetta peak, Ooty Lake Boat House,Sims Park, Dolphins Nose, Lambs Rock, Local market, and later drive back to hotel, Overnight at Ooty
DAY 5: OOTY - MYSORE (150 KMS / APPROX 3 HOURS)
- After breakfast check out the hotel and later proceed to Mysore, arrival at Mysore, Check into hotel, refresh and later proceed to sightseeing of Mysore include, Chamundeeswri Temple, Brindavan Garden, Sri Ranga Patna. Thippu’s Summer Palace, Maharaja Palace, return to hotel. Overnight at Mysore
DAY 6: MYSORE
- Bangalore Today you would head to the Bangalore Airport to connect for your onward journey.