The Off Beat Himachal
About the Activity:
– Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Northern India. In this valley, there are a number of towns and villages that are a treat to the backpackers and travelers looking for some respite.
– Starting from Kasol, the trek takes you on a long trek of about 14 km that leads you from green sloping fields before leading through wild forests of pine and deodar. These forests are home to many rare varieties of Himalayan Birds.
– After lunch, the trek becomes steeper but the mesmerizing views of the hills all around you will make the effort worth it. On the top, you will see the village of Rasol which has only about 150 houses.
– Return to Kasol the same way and spend an amazing night in the tents with a campfire to enjoy around.
– After breakfast the next day, your experience will come to an end. Starting Point: Kasol Village
End Point: Kasol Village
DAY 1 : SHIMLA
- After reaching Shimla check in at hotel early check in is subject to availability normal check in time will be at 1200 hrs . Afternoon is reserved for half day city tour covering Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town-The Mall and the Ridge. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 : SHIMLA
- After breakfast, excursion to Kufri and return back to hotel at afternoon. Rest of the day is reserved for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 : SHIMLA - DELHI)
- Breakfast in hotel and check out from the hotel. Day for free Personal Activities Evening 9 t0 09 :30 Pm board the bus from bus stand for onward/return Over night journey to Delhi by Ac Volvo bus