An Alluring Uttarakhand <p>The <b>MOUNTAINS</b> are calling and I must Go!!..</p>
Rs. 6000 per person
Day 01: New Delhi - Rishikesh (242 km || Approx 6 Hours)
- Early in the morning, Cab will report Home/Railway Station/Airport and a journey will begin to Rishikesh.
- It will take approx six hours to reach the destination and after reaching and checking in hotel a legitimate time will be there for getting fresh n up to visit an enchanting environment. Cab will take you to Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat/Parmarth Niketan and post Ganga Aarti in Evening drop to Hotel for overnight accommodation.
Day 02: Rishikesh - Dehradun (46 KMS || Approx 1.5 KMS)
- After Breakfast, journey will proceed to Dehradun Via Haridwar. You can take a glimpse of Har ki pauri and move forward to Dehradun. Dehradun is in the Doon Valley on the foothills of the Himalayas nestled between the river Ganges on the east and the river Yamuna on the west.
- The city is famous for its picturesque landscape and slightly milder climate and provides a gateway to the surrounding region. This city is famous for various institutions like – Indian Military Academy, Indian Institute of Petroleum, Oli and Natural Gas Corporation and a very famous Doon Public school.
- After checking in hotel, local sightseeing can be taken into consideration like – War Memorial, Rober’s cave, Clock tower etc.
- Overnight stay in Dehradun.--
Day 03: Dehradun – Mussoorie (Excursion to Poanta Sahib)
- In morning, after a breakfast, an excursion to poanta sahib will be conducted. Poanta Sahib is a famous Sikh pilgrimage and is related with Guru Gobing Singh and famous leader Banda Singh Bahadur, who stayed there and contributed a lot in sikh religious literature. This shrine is situated near to the bank of river Yamuna and a very famous Yamuna temple is situated here. Inside the Gurudwara Shri Talab Asthan and Shri Dastar Asthan are the vital places .
- After Darshan, move forward to Mussoorie which will take approximately 2.5 hours. Evening will be free for leisure. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 04: Mussoorie
- Nestled amidst the Garwhal Mountain range, Mussoorie is one of the most famous tourist spot of Uttaranchal. It is known for its attractive scenic attractions. After breakfast, step outside to visit, Gun Hills, Kempty falls.
- After taking a splash from kempty falls, evening will be free to take a leisure walk at The mall road. Overnight stay in Mussoorie
Day 05: Mussoorie – New Delhi (289 KMS || Approx 6 HRS)
- After Breakfast, with all sweet memories of Uttarakhand, Journey will proceed back to Delhi.
MUSSOORIE, RISHIKESH & DEHRADUN