MANALI – Mountain <p>Not all those who wander are lost!!</p>
Rs. 6900 per person
Package Inclusions :
- Transfers from Delhi by Volvo
- Pick up & Drop from Bus Stop
- Accommodation at Hotel / Resort
- Daily Breakfast
- Local Sightseeing
- Solang Valley
- Kullu & Manikaran Sightseeing
- All tours by Private Taxi
03 Nights 4 Days
Day 1 -
- Day 01: Report at Old Manali, Trek to Solang 11kms
- Meet you guide at 10:00AM at Old Manali and Start your trek to Solang Valley.
- Overnight in Camps.
- Meals: Pack Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 -
- Solang Valley - Dhundi | 08 KMS | 04 Hours | 10334 feet
- Early morning after Breakfast, you start trekking to Dhundi. You will first pass the enchanting valley of Solang, which is a popular holiday destination in India. From here, you will walk to the campsite. Dhundi is a scenic spot with the Beas River filled with boulders flowing through here, and forested hills lining its banks. In the distance, you will be able to see the peak of Hanuman Tibba.
- Meals: Pack Lunch and Dinner
Day 3 -
- Dhundi - Beas Kund – Bakartach-Dhundi | 12 KMS | 08-10 hours | 11975 feet
- You now begin your Beas Kund trek, and in its first leg, trek to Bakartach. It is a gradual and long climb through the mountains to this picturesque camping site. You will absolutely love camping by the river, and listening to the sound of the water splashing on the rocks.
- This is the longest, toughest and the most important section of the Beas Kund trekking as it will take you near the origin of the river and then back to Dhundi. Just as you reach a little higher from the starting point, amazing views start appearing. The place has a heap of boulders, and makes an excellent photography spot. Velvety slopes will be seen from here, and below them, fir and spruce trees will be easily distinguishable. From here, you will also be able to see where the tree line ends, and grasslands take over.
- After admiring the views, resume your hike, and after a while, you will reach another viewpoint. From here, you will be able to see grassy mountain slopes with sparse shrubs. In the distance, you will see the glacier along with the river emerging from it. Beyond the glaciers, barren mountains will be visible. Continue your Beas Kund trekking tour and arrive at yet another bewitching spot. By now, you would have reached way beyond the point where trees stop growing. Here you will notice that even shrubs are getting smaller and scantier. The mountains surrounding this spot have certain landslide marks, which are full of rocks. If you look carefully at the slopes, then you will realise that beyond a certain height, the grass has also disappeared altogether, and only barren and sharp cliffs remain. At the highest reaches of the slopes, some amount of snow will be visible as well.
- After walking for about four hours today on your Beas Kund trek package, you will finally reach your destination. Beas Kund is a small alpine lake, where the waters seem bright blue. The numerous small streams together making up the main river will be clearly distinguishable to you. Some arise from the nearby glaciers while others have their origin in the pond itself. You may also find vibrant purple wildflowers growing on the grasslands around the pond. Take pictures, relax by the lake and explore the area more. Post this picturesque extravaganza, hike down and return to Dhundi.
- Meals: Breakfast, Pack Lunch and Dinner
Day 4 -
- Dhundi to Solang Valley | Drive to Manali
- Begin the final stretch of your excursion by hiking downhill to Solang Valley. Here you may board a bus or hire a sharing taxis subject to availability on your own. After the trek you may go for paragliding, cable car ride, rock climbing, rappelling and other adventure sports.
- Meal: Breakfast
- Tip: Bus departs from Solang to Manali at 12:00 Noon and 03:00PM. Solang to Manali is 13 Kms and takes around 30-45 Minutes to reach Manali.